Image Line has updated FL Studio 10 to a new version. Below you’ll find what has been modified in the latest version 10.0.2.
- Fixed minor bug in playlist clip preview.
- Fixed note properties not always selected when clicking on notes.
- Fixed filenames in DW presets in Patches\Packs
- DirectWave: fixed freeze when sliding notes for “bounce” looped layers
- Downloader: fixed bug finding installed path
- Downloader: use correct user folder for refreshed lists
- FPC: fixed unmuting pads in some cases
- Newtone: fixed undo crash
- Patcher: fixed Y knob automation for XY controller
- Patcher: fixed crash when pasting control/param values
- Patcher: fixed update problem when pasting value for activated param
- Patcher: fixed crash when clearing
- Patcher: removed Granulizer from plugin list
- Patcher: read thumbnails from plugin database in addition to plugin thumbnail list
- Patcher: fixed unlink velocity behaviour
- Patcher: fixed sending midi pitch to VST plugins
- Patcher: fixed midi out from some plugins
- Patcher: fixed freeze using Absynth 5 x64
- Patcher: fixed SF Player freeze
- Patcher: fixed lock request from plugin
- Patcher: fixed transpose implementation
- Patcher: fixed crash in effect version when not enough audio outputs are available
- Fixed possible hang in undo when using interfaceless VST1 plugins
- Fixed wrong tempo exported in rendered projects after messing with steps per beat setting.
- FL VSTi: fixed freeze on export in Cubase
- Wrapper: added IAudioPresentationLatency support for VST 3 plugins
- Reversed behavior when left/right clicking on mixer arming button.